Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And We Have a WINNER!!

Congratulations to Josin L. McQuein! ARCLIGHT, a YA sci-fi, is the winner of the manuscript review by Barbara Poelle! I will be working out the details with Josin via email, but I would like to congratulate her for a riveting first chapter. ARCLIGHT impressed both me and my guest judge with its pacing, intriguing premise, and voice.

I have winners for my raffle prizes, too!! I drew these at random from all the contest entrants:

The winner of the signed copy of A BAD DAY FOR PRETTY is Grace Topping.

The winner of the Stella Hardesty OPI nail polish sampler is Karen Duxbury.

Grace and Karen, please email me at sophie@sophielittlefield.com with your snail mail address so i can mail your prize to you!

Thank you all again for participating in my contest. Let me know if you found it fun and/or useful, and I'll see if I can talk Barbara into doing another one next year! Best wishes to everyone with your writing and querying this summer.

-Sophie

4 comments:

PatRemick said...

Congrats to Josin! And thanks to you Sophie for letting us play!
Pat

Josin L. McQuein said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you Sophie!!!

(And guest judge and B. Poelle)

:-)

Kat said...

Great contest Sophie! And congrats Josin!! :)

Daisy said...

I am, obviously, crushed by Land Squid's failure, and never talking to you again. Or at least until the next M is for Mystery thing, whichever comes first.